The Sarvam Trust facilitates and supports the developmental work of Sri Aurobindo Society, India, working towards an integral transformation of human conditions, by effecting sustainable social and economic changes. This is accompli shed by bringing about a change in the mindset and consciousness of the individual and the community as a whole, and encouraging it to manifest in a diverse way and in all fields of life. Sri Aurobindo Society invites participation from all those who want to work together for a better tomorrow, with no distinction of nationality, religion, caste or gender.
Despite various government schemes, most Indian villages struggle with and suffer due to deplorable economic and infrastructural conditions. Education, health care and community development are still considered an extravagance.
- 70% of India lives in villages
- Access to basic facilities are absent or negligible
- Conflicting foreign influences to natural line of growth
SARVAM – Rapid Assessment of Digital Sakhi Programme Report
With our Integral Village Development programme, we are involved in most of the essential aspects of rural development . Our primary aim is to create an integrated model for rural advancement which can then be replicated in other areas.
- Education – Help children develop their potential
- Livelihood – Introduce right attitude towards work
- Women and youth – Develop self-belief and confidence
Our Integral Village Development programme is a process of human and community development, which unfolds from within each person and the community. Its impact is in the material, social as well as the psychological dimensions.
- 20 villages under Integral Village Development programme
- 3,500 families and 20,000 people direct beneficiaries of the schemes
- 100% enrolment for primary and middle school education
Get involved today and help us change lives